The committee consists of 6 to 10 members, who are to be approved by FRI’s Board of Directors. New members are recommended to the Board by the Committee. In addition, one representative from FRI Young Professionals, FRI YP, is a member of the Committee.
Terms of Reference for FRI's International Market Committee
- The Committee shall be representative of FRI members’ interests and handle necessary activities towards international financial institutions. Nationally, the focus will be on the Foreign Ministry, including Danida.
- Based on the member companies’ needs, the Committee shall work towards improving FRI companies’ trade conditions by making an impact of framework conditions and terms of contract, including procurement procedures, implementation and code of conduct.
- Furthermore, the Committee shall seek to influence the international financial institutions’ policies and the effectiveness of these.
- Finally, the Committee shall promote transparency and equal opportunities for all parties involved.
- The Committee’s initiatives shall be taken in due consideration of the fact that, typically, relevant subjects will constitute a competitive parameter for the member companies.
The Committee members:
- Lars Bentzen, NTU International A/S (chair and Board Representative)
- Claes Clifford, NIRAS A/S
- Per Kirkemann, Nordic Consulting Group A/S
- Jørn Lykou, Dansk Energi Management A/S
- Jesper Skaarup, COWI A/S
- Jens Thøgersen, Rambøll Danmark A/S
- Mustafa Nabil Shaker, Rambøll Danmark A/S (rep. FRI - Young Professionals)